I think I need more range in the arched body position and to keep my legs from separating. Otherwise, how is this looking?
I could also do with learning to count my reps.... I believe I did 3.5 on this set?
Cheers
Max
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Maksis Riley, February 18, 2016 · 2 Replies · 145 Views
I think I need more range in the arched body position and to keep my legs from separating. Otherwise, how is this looking?
I could also do with learning to count my reps.... I believe I did 3.5 on this set?
Cheers
Max
one rep is - start from hollow, roll left to arch, to hollow, to arch, to hollow and back again. same as the video. basically two rolls in one direction and two rolls back.
it looks good, you could try to raise your torso more when you roll to have an arch throughout.(hollow,side,arch,side) ![]()
Ah great, thank you for clarification on that, I've seen the thread discussing it but wasn't exactly sure but demo video is one rep? That's clear.
I'll try to have a stronger arch throughout the movement. Side lever was one of my weaker elements but it's starting to improve so this should carry over nicely.
Thanks again
Max