Inspired by Timothy above I decided try body levers. I assume a major focus point is to avoid piking so I tried not to. I stopped the reps when my butt contacted the bench.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petri Widsten, February 18, 2016 · 5 Replies · 493 Views
Inspired by Timothy above I decided try body levers. I assume a major focus point is to avoid piking so I tried not to. I stopped the reps when my butt contacted the bench.
Another major point is maintaining PPT - so no arching either ![]()
Oh ok, so it's different from a "dragon flag" then. Thanks!
... no flagging either
![]()
15 hours ago, Petri Widsten said:Oh ok, so it's different from a "dragon flag" then. Thanks!
Quite
these are for drilling bodyline and tension for straight-body work, which in gymnastics means a straight hollow with appropriate PPT. They're harder, but in return they a) look sweet for some undefinable reason that people can't seem to identify and b) make you much stronger.
Giving these another go. I focused on keeping PPT and open hips. Is there any improvement?