Body Lever

Started by Timothy Aiken, February 15, 2016 · 3 Replies · 1,472 Views

Timothy Aiken

I've just begun doing full body levers, no more negatives! So this was one of my first, after I figured out a few keys to improve the concentric portion.

I'm seeing that I could stand to go a bit lower, but is there anything else I can improve as I increase the reps on these?

Thanks

 

mrpraktic

When I got my first muscle up I was able to do only one rep. I took two days in a week for specific muscle up training and I did 6-12 sets of 1 rep with 1-3 min pause between. After few weeks I was able to perform 4-5 reps in one set.  

John Koliopoulos

I would put the bench at a 90 degree angle so only your shoulder girdle is on top so you can go for more ROM, it definitely helps develop strength better. Good form.

mus0001

Good job timothy aiken