This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

T1/3.4 form check

Started by Majori, February 12, 2016 · 10 Replies · 371 Views

Majori

I think my hips could be a little more open while I'm in the air but wondered what else I need to work on?

https://youtu.be/69A_9efVTqU

Cheers

Max

Maksis Riley

Just a lil bump

Coach Sommer

Nice and smooth.  Other than opening the hips a bit more during the roll, looks fine.  

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Maksis Riley

That's great, thank you coach!

 

Max

Keilani Gutierrez

how much are you guys resting per set in these? i've been doing 40s with the 4x4 template. brought it down from 60s. thoughts?

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I catch my breath and go back to it as soon as possible. If dizzy, then I wait till that subsides.

Maksis Riley

I personally don't stick to anything strict for this. I'll check the videos over enough to see what needs correcting, get some water, maybe throw some light mobility in between and just go when I feel good. I certainly don't rush between sets but obviously don't wait long enough to get cold. 

 

Max

 

Alessandro Mainente

If you have the physical prep so that they are not intense on your physique in therms of energy effort then it is a technical work. take the time necessary so that your mind is fresh for the next set.

Maksis Riley

This is my work from today. I'm keeping the reps low to try and improve my position; I think I've improved my hip angle in the roll, so I wonder, is it now enough?:unsure:

 

 

 

Thanks all

Max

Maksis Riley

Just bumping, is this form okay to up my reps with?

Alessandro Mainente

The second repetition emulates better the video of the course.