This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

ways of modifying fl/pe4-fl/pe6 with no spotter

Started by andbca, February 11, 2016 · 4 Replies · 164 Views

andbca

hi everyone,

 

i have really been enjoying the foundation series so far, but have been challenged looking for ways to modify the workouts with limited equipment at my disposal.

 

i'm working through the series in my apartment, and looking at fl/pe4 right now, and looking for ways to do the movement without a spotter. 

 

i am sort of doing these on my couch with my feet gripping onto a cushion for the stabilization. it works ok, but i was wondering if anyone else had any ideas that work for them.

 

thank you so much,

 

- andrew

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

What would you need a spotter for on FL/PE4? You are just rocking on the ground, aren't you? To my knowledge, the first 6 FL elements could literally be done anywhere and are the least equipment intensive element of Foundation 1.

Artur Krajewski

I guess you meant SL/PE4 - SL/PE6 :-).

 

I used a desk with an old-school 15kg CTR screen on it and a standard chair. 

I would put my legs under the desk and support myself on the chair. Of course the key is that desk is really stable because of CTR screen.

Works pretty well for me.

Romulo

I did mine in the past anchoring my feet under a wardrobe division and on a standing big suitcase covered with a mat :-)

argle

I'm using a waist high ledge in my house with my feet anchored under a nearby table.  Granted it's pretty damn uncomfortable, so maybe I can find a better way.