I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I noticed that in the latest lesson you talked about adding a healthy fat to lunch.
Should we be aiming to keep lunch like breakfast - mostly fat and protein, and little to no carbs?
Thanks,
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), February 9, 2016 · 5 Replies · 242 Views
I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I noticed that in the latest lesson you talked about adding a healthy fat to lunch.
Should we be aiming to keep lunch like breakfast - mostly fat and protein, and little to no carbs?
Thanks,
Cam
You should do exactly what it says and not ask questions. No matter what.
Jeff Hi, quick question if you don't mind.
If I aim to loose some weight , is it to much eating 250 grams of salmon 3-4 times a week? I started to love eating this fish for lunch, but I'm trying to limit it's consumption and go for chicken more often, since i already eat half an avocado in the morning. These are more fats than i used to consume in the past. While on the lean gains protocol I was limiting the fats on the exercise day and eating more fats on the rest day.
Thank you!
Jeff Serven said:You should do exactly what it says and not ask questions. No matter what.
Wish my teenagers could learn that one day!
Jeff - got it. Stick with the program as is and don't get ahead of myself (this is my translation).
I'm going to keep asking questions though ![]()
Cam, Keep asking questions!
Forum, You basing your rationale on Lean Gainz ideology. Loose that mentality, its a flawed logic to apply a principals of a program with the end goal of taking selfies like a loser in front of the mirror to a program that produces monsters.
The 1/2 an avocado in the morning is like a 150 calorie breakfast. If you ate 3 meals that size a day you would die of starvation. You need to eat a bigger breakfast because you probably are ravenously hungry in the evening and as a result eat less than heathy foods. The salmon size is good, don't worry about portions at this point. Just get the steps done. It will all work out for the best I promise.