Hi,
Pls..could anybody give a comment to this video of me and my friend?Are we doing this exercise correctly?
Started by Jaromir Stopka, February 9, 2016 · 11 Replies · 2,029 Views
Hi,
Pls..could anybody give a comment to this video of me and my friend?Are we doing this exercise correctly?
First tuck planche looks good. In second tuck planche knees are not compleatly tucked to chest, he looses protraction quiet fast and it looks like his elbows are slightly bented but im not compleatly sure about that. Always lean forward and then lift your toes, never jump straight into planche like in second attempt.
Hi,
the secon one its me.Maybe that explain why my friend feels pain in shoulders for second when he finishes exercise and I dont feel any bigger press in my shoulders.So my form is not correct anyway I can hold it half longer than my friend.So your advice is to tuck my knees to chest more?
Pain in the shoulder means that shoulders are not prepared for this type of exercise.
But he finished all previous exercises the same as me.....he is quite strong i would say.So what is wrong then?He describes that same pain when we try to do nice ring muscle ups just for fun..because we are not at that stage yet and I also properly feel some sort of inner pain like you said from not to be prepared yet.In his case i am surprised because as I said he managed all previous steps
Jaromir Stopka said:But he finished all previous exercises the same as me.....he is quite strong i would say.So what is wrong then?He describes that same pain when we try to do nice ring muscle ups just for fun..because we are not at that stage yet and I also properly feel some sort of inner pain like you said from not to be prepared yet.In his case i am surprised because as I said he managed all previous steps
Perhaps he rushed, perhaps his technique was suboptimal, perhaps he survived but only with struggling and did not truly master the previous steps.
Irregardless, he is feeling pain now and should back up at least several steps and begin rebuilding once more.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:Perhaps he rushed, perhaps his technique was suboptimal, perhaps he survived but only with struggling and did not truly master the previous steps.
Irregardless, he is feeling pain now and should back up at least several steps and begin rebuilding once more.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thank you for advice coach,
I will tell him but you see video above..he is the first one.would be helpful to post video of his previous steps or there is no discussion and he must go through them again?Tnaks once again
I suppose he is following foundations, i'm correct?
Alessandro Mainente said:I suppose he is following foundations, i'm correct?
Yes,you are.
Also make sure to stretch your Pec major, Pec minor and branchialis after planche work.
Mats Trane said:Also make sure to stretch your Pec major, Pec minor and branchialis after planche work.
Hi Mats,
what do you use to strech Pec minor and branchialis?
For example shoulder extensions.