This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ohio

Started by Jlanger, February 8, 2016 · 7 Replies · 895 Views

Jlanger

Anyone in or around the Ohio area?  Would love to meet some people doing the same type of programming.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Whereabouts? I have family in Cleveland and am known to pass by.

Ali Salih

Hey there. I am very new. I started fundamentals course yesterday from Wooster area. I really wish we had a GST affiliate gym around here, would've been awesome.

Tanya Hill

Hi Ali, 

Welcome to the GymnasticBodies community. GB is in high demand all around the world. My recommendation would be to visit my master affiliate in Denver. :)

Let us know if you have any questions about Fundamentals along the way. 

Tyler Malinky

I am in Richfield, Ohio, south of Cleveland about 25 minutes.

 

i have been doing all three stretch series and the handstand course for 2.5 months. Looking forward to fundamentals as well as I gain more flexibility.

Randeep Walia

Take a class with Tanya- she's a great instructor!

Kim Terry

Hello Jack,

   I am a newbie but excited about this new excerise venture, got a taste of it as a teenager, did some gymnastic, but then start olympic lifting. That was 40 + years ago.  I live in Cincy now and just purchased the fundamentals program, it would be helpful to have someone to bounce info and ideas around.

Kim

 

Kyle West

I'm in Columbus, OH. I practice with osu gymnastics club team. Message me if anybody wants to visit.