This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

First Workout Done ... I have some serious imbalances

Started by Easto, February 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 130 Views

Easto

FL/PE1 - Failed the week 5 (Next workout starting at Week 1)

 

SLP/PE1 - Succeeded the week 5 (next workout starting at Week 6)

 

SL/PE1 -  Succeeded the week 5 (next workout starting at Week 6)

 

MN/PE1 -  Failed the week 5 (Next workout starting at Week 1)

 

HBP/PE1 - Mastered the Week 11 (Next workout going to try HBP/PE2 Week 11)

 

SLS/PE1 - Couldn't even get a single clean rep (Next workout try Week 1 again)

 

RC/PE1 - Week 5 so close, last rep wasn't perfect (Next workout Week 5 again)

 

(1) My abdominal are pathetic.  It's pretty disappointing. 

 

(2) MN/PE1 I have an issue pulling my legs into my chest. 

 

(3) SLS/PE1 I can't rock back up onto my feet.  I think it's because my abs are already tired and I can't tip my canter of gravity forward enough. 

 

(4) I knew my HBP/PE1 would be good

 

(5)  RC/PE1 That last rep I was on the fence whether it was good or nor.  I didn't get myself the benefit of the doubt, so I counted it as a failed rep.  Back at that one again.

 

Overall, I wasn't really surprised by the results.  I knew my core as weak, but this was just putting pen to paper and proving it bad.

 

I hope I progress as well in F1 as I have in Front Split and Middle Split.  I should be able to break through this small core imbalance issue quickly.. I HOPE.

Jon Douglas

Your abs will get PLENTY of opportunity to shore up with foundation work :)

brown.3794

SLS issues are probably do to lack of mobility. It took me a few sessions of FS to figure out my I have tightness in one calf that is holding back my ankle mobility. So keep trying and do get discouraged, finding weakness and fixing it is the point.

Easto

OH YAH, I definitely found a weakness.  

 

On the flip side, my wife wants to join in on the training.