This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Suggestion: order tasks by timing of day

Started by julien, February 8, 2016 · 6 Replies · 154 Views

julien

Hi guys, just a suggestion, by no means a criticism :-) I would just find it easier, for me, to get the tasks ordered by time of day instead of the order in which they appear on the program. So breakfast tasks grouped together at first, and not one near the top and the other one much below, etc.

 

Not important, but noted it, so I thought I might as well post it, if others share the same experience (it could just be me!).

 

Julien

Bro'

I agree, it's fine now because we don't have too many tasks but when the list starts growing, it might get harder.

Pretty please :)

El Chino

Was thinking the exact same thing last night so another pretty please here.

Cory Fair

We'll add that to the update this week.

El Chino

Yay!!! Cheers Cory! :D

trw

NIce. That is a good idea, and thanks to the GB team for having an open ear.

julien

Fantastic Cory, many thanks!!