This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wall bar

Started by Talal, February 8, 2016 · 3 Replies · 191 Views

Talal

Hello all,

I just wanted to mention this long a while when this stretch released. Anyway, I have noticed our gym has THIER wall bar start from almost the knee hight and there is some stretches are been using wall bar pretty low like " prone thoracic band pull, supine thoracic band pull & inverted cat" any alternative has the same effectiveness?

Was thinking for the first two to hold the band in my toes, what do you think?

Thanks,

palleon86

Pull up a bench to lay on.

Mikel

Hi Talal,

 

   A smith machine at its lowest or a loaded bar would do the job, depending on the exercise. I use any anchoring point at hand.

 

Talal

Thanks! That's really helpful I think I can do that! Specially with the Swiss ball