Hello everyone, I've decided to post this on here today because I just wanted to get a few opinions on what my problem could be.
Basically a couple of years ago I slightly injured my shoulder doing dips, and the pain went away naturally. I took a long time off training (approximately a year) and I discovered street workout. During my little journey doing street workout I began developing pain in my shoulder again when I learned the muscle up (with a lot of kip) and it irritated the hell out of me. I looked up what it could be and found a 101 different issues it could be all revolving around my rotator cuff, from a self-diagnosis. It feels like I've hurt my supraspinatus?? Now my issue here is, I've had this problem for 2 years and it's preventing me from working straight arm elements, particularly hand balancing straight arm moves, the top of a handstand doesn't hurt, planche leans can hurt, if I try to pike my hips on paralettes as if I'm doing press to handstand, the same place on the front of my right shoulder really hurts... And no matter how much I rest it, it never goes away, it clicks a lot also. And just recently it's been hurting a lot more. I just wanna know your thoughts and opinions, because one day I wanna be able to planche. And it looks like that's never going to happen if this problem is one of those ones that won't go away without surgery.