Any suggestion comments? Would this be ok for mastery? (Btw it is my 7th rep after a few failed recording attempts...)
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I followed the procedure for uploading videos but at least in my browser it is only showing the link
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by grayhawk, February 7, 2016 · 5 Replies · 162 Views
Any suggestion comments? Would this be ok for mastery? (Btw it is my 7th rep after a few failed recording attempts...)
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I followed the procedure for uploading videos but at least in my browser it is only showing the link
Looks good, on the iM I'd like you to lean more forward so you feel it more in the mid traps.
Thank you very much Cole. Is the new one any better?
I'll have to trust you are keeping your bottom ribs in, hard to see from that angle and with the black shirt, but yes looks better. Main thing is you should feel it more in your traps this way.
Thanks again Cole, I could not access the forum for a few days because of a login problem. I surely feel it more in the upper back, and back of shoulders - quite possibly the traps, but my anatomy is not very strong. I have added two videos which are hopefully easier to evaluate. I did not have proper weights so I had to improvise, but the total weight is around 3kg. What do you mean by keeping the bottom ribs in? Tight abs?
That looks great, good job.
Feeling it in your upper back is exactly what you are looking to do.
The trapezius is a large diamond shaped muscle that runs from your neck down the thoracic spine.
It's generally thought of as having three sections, upper, middle and lower. Without getting too detailed, the middle and lower sections are involved with taking the arms overhead into full flexion. So if you feel that part of your back as you try to get the bar further back, you're hitting the right place.
