This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Home made bread

Started by DBeckerman, February 5, 2016 · 3 Replies · 204 Views

DBeckerman

Hi Jeff,

For starch at dinner I noted that you put gluten as a starch to avoid. Currently we are going through a stage of making home made wholemeal bread. Now would that count as a starch or is it part of the gluten avoidable list please?

Being English there are two things that I seem to love.

1) Biscuits with a cup of tea

2) bread with homemade soup

Thanks Jeff! Enjoying Thrive just learning how to get everything in and vary recipes etc.

Jeff Serven

Dude your killing me! You answer your own question with your opening statement. 

 

Im not for it but I do think its cool that your making it from scratch

 

Glad that your liking the course!

DBeckerman

Haha sorry! But thanks for answering though.

Jeff Serven

No Prob