Hi,
Is there a video/essay about adding starch to lunch? If so, I didn't get one. Or do I just add any starch to lunch that I would to dinner, like rice, spuds, etc?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Colm O'Shea, February 4, 2016 · 9 Replies · 177 Views
Hi,
Is there a video/essay about adding starch to lunch? If so, I didn't get one. Or do I just add any starch to lunch that I would to dinner, like rice, spuds, etc?
Thanks!
That's a very interesting essay on fat. But how do I incorporate a starch into lunch? Apologies if I'm I missing something obvious here.
Click on "Habit 10" in the link above
Okay, got it. When I saw the label "Fats" I assumed this was Habit 10.
It's relief to be eating carbs with lunch again. I was only having a chicken salad with olive oil, and no matter how big I made it, I was pretty damn hungry by dinner. This program just got a lot easier (he said just before the program undoubtedly gets way harder).
Colm,
Im glad to hear its working out for you. This course is not easy, you are just disciplined in doing the steps and completing them. Good job. I think you are the first person to make it to level 10!
I had two friends who died recently--one of heart disease and the other from cancer. It was a wake-up call. I'm not messing around. Health has become priority no.1, and nutrition is obviously central to that.
Thanks for this course--and you and Cory's patience. If I keep asking an obnoxious number of questions it's only because I really want to excel here.
Colm O said:Thanks for this course--and you and Cory's patience. If I keep asking an obnoxious number of questions it's only because I really want to excel here.
A desire to excel is exactly the reason to be asking questions.
Keep the questions coming!
Will do, gentlemen. Will do.