Hey Jeff it's me again, suspect 003!
The title of the post says it all. You have been taking away my sleep which is one of my favourite things! For as long as I can remember I have always needed on average 8-10 hours sleep a night just to have enough energy to last the next day. But ever since I started Thrive a month ago it was about 2 weeks into the program when I noticed that I was sleeping less and now only need 7 hours and sometimes even less! That's like up to 3 hours of sleep you have been robbing me of! I am now always jumping out of bed before the darn alarm o'clock and feeling full of energy still. I go through the whole of the day without needing a nap or yawning. I also don't have any excuses not to train because I feel tired. So unfair! I want my sleep back!
Damn you and your program Jeff! ![]()
On a serious note, it's the most awesome thing that I never expected with a nutrition program. I had a good base to start Thrive with as I love vegetables(I know a lot of people don't) but my weakness has always been my sweet tooth and I used to eat cakes, chocolate etc by the truckload. Ever since I jumped onto the program which I follow quite fastidiously I also took the opportunity to ditch eating sugar daily and now I just have a chocolate bar or ice cream on our day off as a treat.
I never expected to gain another few hours of awake time and still remain productive throughout my day. With such a busy life that is such a bonus. If anything I have more energy than before and I am starting to feel the difference in my GB training as I feel more quickly refreshed afterwards despite having a hard session. I also feel like I am recovering faster from my workouts especially the muscle soreness which sometimes can negatively affect my next training day. Or is that just my imagination?
Anyway Jeff, I wanted to thank you again. Very much appreciated for making your knowledge available to us. I have managed to keep up with the programming so far and really look forward to seeing how I will look, feel and perform 6 months down the road.
Suspect 003 out!