This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

2.2 Sideways Long Hollow

Started by Talal, February 3, 2016 · 7 Replies · 307 Views

Talal

Hi all.

Well as mentioned above i mastered 2.1 but when i started 2.2 i was in complete mess i couldn't finish even one rep. i know it mentioned to rolling over on knee but i still couldn't get it how! and it doesn't seem right. anyone could help here please.

Alessandro Mainente

Post a video please. remember that being proficient with H1 material is necessary as you progress in the course. 

Personally i mastered this element on first attempt but I've almost finished H1.

Talal

Hello sorry for delay here is a link, I tired to check and I could also master the next drill just to check but I couldn;t do one of these.

Alessandro Mainente

Hold your arms next to the ear all the time and feet together like in a normal hollow position on floor, everything comes as a direct consequence. remember that is a roll while holding an hollow shape and not a roll and recover the hollow shape.

Talal

I tried it many times! But once my hips hits the ground here when all mess happens my legs as reaction of the hips hits started to move as seen and cause my upper body to be like that. Can you post how they mint about lowering the knee in order to build up, please?

Talal

But will give it a next try again I can see also my hands wasn't next to my ears. Will post another one.

Alessandro Mainente

I'm not suprised by your form since you are at the begionning of the handstand 1 program.

Progress on certain elements requires that you are proficent on some element of H1, e.g. long hollow hold.

Coach Sommer

You also need the core strength from MN and FL work.  

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer