This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/WP PE1 Both arms fully locked?

Started by grayhawk, February 2, 2016 · 4 Replies · 160 Views

grayhawk

Is it necessary to have both arms shoulder width, back of the hands on the wall and elbow locked all at the same time? I can have the back of my hand on the wall and the elbow fully locked (took a bit to get there with my left arm) with just one hand at a time, or even with both at the same time provided they are closer together than shoulder width, but not otherwise. Is that fine for mastery or should the hands be shoulder width apart with back on wall and elbows locked?

 

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

Why are you talking about wall? no wall is needed for this exercise.

grayhawk

Sorry Alessandro, my mistake I wanted to write WP PE1, the first of the wrist pushup series, how can I change the topic title?

Alessandro Mainente

modified.

grayhawk

Thanks!