This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How's my PE8?

Started by Sisyphus, February 2, 2016 · 4 Replies · 172 Views

Sisyphus

I'm finally on a deload from my first cycle of PE8 and thought I'd tidy up the form more as I suspect I'm missing something (perhaps you might say that I'm missing  quite a few things once you watch this!).

 

So anyway; excuses first - it's only a couple of seconds but it's pretty much par for me in terms of position at the moment. In this clip I don't have much of a controlled return because I was concentrating on elevating and protracting and compressing and balancing and straightening my legs and pointing my damn lazy toes so much I went past the point of no return...  :facepalm:

 

Let's just say that this is a very well earned deload week. Any pointers / suggestions for improvement appreciated - thanks in advance! 

 

 

 

 

Oh and my iM is a work in progress. Slooow slooow progress. Perhaps that's part of the problem?

Alessandro Mainente

Hold your legs down approximately like 11 sec, upperback rounded is very good! nice work.

Sisyphus
Alessandro Mainente said:

Hold your legs down approximately like 11 sec, upperback rounded is very good! nice work.

 

Will do. Thanks for the quick feedback Alessandro! This half press position is so demanding it still feels borderline impossible every time I try - to think that it could ever get easy enough to do stalders etc is unreal!

Alessandro Mainente

How is your pancake?

Sisyphus

Getting there. I can hold the 30s iM with my chest on the floor and hands around feet but my back is still a little arched so my abs are still off the ground. It also takes quite a bit of a warmup to get there, so plenty to work on through this element!

 

In terms of compression, I am working MN/SE7 with the iM from MN/SE9 as extra.