I'm wondering what is an acceptable snack between meals?
Or is the fact that I want a snack a sign that I'm not eating enough at breakfast and lunch?
I typically have been eating a piece of fruit and some nuts, ie, an orange and some cashews.
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), February 2, 2016 · 7 Replies · 270 Views
I'm wondering what is an acceptable snack between meals?
Or is the fact that I want a snack a sign that I'm not eating enough at breakfast and lunch?
I typically have been eating a piece of fruit and some nuts, ie, an orange and some cashews.
Cam
Cam,
Is it in-between breakfast and lunch when you eat the snack?
Eating a piece of fruit and nuts is a pretty decent snack.
What do you recommend between lunch and dinner as a snack?Or should I just eat more raw veggies for lunch?
Andre,
You could eat the same thing or anything on the "approved" list.
If you pack your own lunch, the easiest way to do it is to pack just a little more food than you eat for lunch and then come back and eat it an hour or two after lunch. Thats what I do when I have really long days in the gym
Is there an actual 'approved' list somewhere that I missed? I made my own list from watching your videos. You talk about the dirty dozen and clean 15 but are they actually documented somewhere?
My snack cravings aren't common but a fall back list would be nice for when I am out and about and unprepared.
Jeff - it's typically between lunch and dinner, usually 3-4pm.
Should we be eating different snacks depending on the timing?
Jason, the "clean 15 and "dirty dozen" are from the EWG.org. Its basically vegetables you should buy organic and the ones you can save the money on. No there is no actual approved list just the information in the videos.
Cam, Wouldn't worry about timing of snacks, fruit and nuts works at 3-4 too
Awesome, thanks!