Hi guys,
I moved to SL/PE2 and the first time I did it, it kinda felt dodgy so I wanted to ask if my form was alright. Hopefully I'm doing it right but any feedback is much appreciated! Don't mind the dude in the background during the 2nd set... ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Enyahs, February 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 66 Views
Hi guys,
I moved to SL/PE2 and the first time I did it, it kinda felt dodgy so I wanted to ask if my form was alright. Hopefully I'm doing it right but any feedback is much appreciated! Don't mind the dude in the background during the 2nd set... ![]()
Looks good, first rep of the second side was dodgy, but you were being distracted, so I'll give you a pass.
Thanks Cole! I'll keep working them and post a video once I try mastery.