This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS/PE1 + iM

Started by Majori, February 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 82 Views

Majori

This is my first H2 session so I was just hoping for a general form check.

 

Specific questions I have are in regards the depth of the mobility element, is it deep enough? I also did a set on one rung lower and it was significantly more intense (picture attached). I'm guessing I should aim to complete mastery with the extra ROM?

 

In the PE I'm trying to brush my ears with my delts as I press through, this is all I'm really focussing on. Should I finish in more of an L shape than an elevated 'downward dog' position?

 

I'm posting this from my phone's web browser and can't see the toolbar to embed the video so I hope it's okay I post the link. Am I being blind or do I need to use a desktop?

 

Thank you for any help and tips: https://youtu.be/4ShvSYbKU1U

 

post-16397-0-80366100-1454404945_thumb.p

 

Hope I've posted this correctly; it will be my first.

 

Cheers

Max

Cole Dano

Everything looks fine. Eventually on the iM you can get all the way to parallel with the floor, but you are well matching the demo video.

Majori

Thank you Cole, much appreciated.

Max