This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Bent Hollow Body Rock FL/PE2 and Straddle Hollow Body Rock FL/PE4 formcheck

Started by Andreas Collberg, February 1, 2016 · 2 Replies · 190 Views

Andreas Collberg

Hello!

 

What you think about the form? I think this movement is really hard to get smooth. Have you got any tips on to improve the rocking motion without loosing tension in the abs and glutes? I have a bit of anterior pelvic tilt and my lower back is really tight, I´m doing all the three Stretch courses so hope it will get better. Any more specific stretches I should focus on in order to get this motion smooth?

 

Thank you!

 

Videos:

 

 

and

 

 

/Andreas

Cole Dano

You need to hold tighter over all, for example notice how you legs are bouncing all over in the straddle rocks.

 

Let's start with the tuck rocks. the first and most important thing to work out is how to pump for your core and not from kicking your shins. The angle at the knee should never change same for the angle at the hips.

 

It may not come right away, so don't get too annoyed, but keep working with it until it does.

Andreas Collberg

Okey! thanks. So I should focus on more contraction of the core and glutes?