Hi again,
I was wondering how many time do I need to wait between two sets ( After completing the strength and mobility exercises corresponding to one set)
Thanks a lot,
Nuno.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nuno Duarte, February 1, 2016 · 6 Replies · 191 Views
Hi again,
I was wondering how many time do I need to wait between two sets ( After completing the strength and mobility exercises corresponding to one set)
Thanks a lot,
Nuno.
You don't rest at all. We are supposed to go from strength to mobility to strength to mobility and so on - the iMs are supposed to be "active rest" so we develop or improve work capacity.
Is there rest between skills (i.e. front lever strength/IM then to planche,etc.)?
I believe there may be a quick break between different skills, I always grab a quick drink, and get ready for the next Skill. However no rest between Sets of the PE/SE and the IM.
Rest in between the sets of the same Foundamental Basic Position or Foundamental Basic Exercise: the IM.
Rest between different FBE or FBP: 1-2 minutes it is fine. Personally I simply move from element to the following.
I could be wrong buy if you do 3 times a week so roughly 4 exercises per day workout is done in like 20 mins
I like to be in and out as fast as possible. Downtime is downtime, I have other things to do so I prefer to get my head into training while training and out of it when I'm done. To me that's healthy ![]()