Hey guys,
I've been working on Tuck Ups for over a year. I finally mastered them. Here's my 4th attempt at mastery.
How's my form? Can I move on? ![]()
Thanks a lot!
1st set:
2nd set:
3rd set:
4th set:
5th set:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, February 1, 2016 · 3 Replies · 157 Views
Hey guys,
I've been working on Tuck Ups for over a year. I finally mastered them. Here's my 4th attempt at mastery.
How's my form? Can I move on? ![]()
Thanks a lot!
1st set:
2nd set:
3rd set:
4th set:
5th set:
Zach Armijo said:Very solid. Move on to greater and harder things!
Thank you Zach, I will !
I tried a few reps of MN/PE2 yesterday.
My compression is not that bad for the first time, but it's not even close for mastery atm. I predict that in a month or so I will have a flat pancake. So as a side effect, my active flexibility will improve quite fast..I guess.
Is everything fine with my form except for compression? Maybe I should have a wider angle in my legs?
So is that extra little squeeze at the top of the tuck what you are referring to as "compression"? Is this needed for mastery of tuck up? I have just started and want to make sure I am training them correctly. Thank you!
IIRC, it was stated that we should aim for maximal compression in these, ideally touching the knees to the chest.traweaver said:So is that extra little squeeze at the top of the tuck what you are referring to as "compression"? Is this needed for mastery of tuck up? I have just started and want to make sure I am training them correctly. Thank you!
Btw, I'm relieved that it seems to be acceptable to kind of "re-compress" at the top of the rep.