dmgtyh2mVQk
MkRkT0OLZXQ
Ie5IFPvTQ3s
Mingyong gold
Jovtchev silver
Vorobiov bronze
personally i think we need Gelder back in there just to have a REALLY exciting final
and im really impressed with Jovtchev :shock:
Started by Razz, October 18, 2009 · 14 Replies · 6,175 Views
dmgtyh2mVQk
MkRkT0OLZXQ
Ie5IFPvTQ3s
Mingyong gold
Jovtchev silver
Vorobiov bronze
personally i think we need Gelder back in there just to have a REALLY exciting final
and im really impressed with Jovtchev :shock:
Very cool videos Razz :shock:
Ringseries in slowmotion rules ![]()
Ya, I thought the finals were great! I really enjoyed it and watched the online broadcast several times! Mongyong is just ridiculously strong!
Mingyong is crazy, he really deserves the medal! One thing that surprised me however was that he lowered the back lever (2s) [F] value to a momentary back lever press back to maltese [E] value
Jordan Jotvchev has just become my fave gymnast! I think it's the oldest man to win a rings medal at world's in ages...he has been consistent over all his career and his peak in performance is lasting like forever. His training periodization must be perfect.
Razz said:Mingyong is crazy, he really deserves the medal! One thing that surprised me however was that he lowered the back lever (2s) [F] value to a momentary back lever press back to maltese [E] value
Yeah, I was surprised he removed that. Maybe he was tired from earlier competition?
And Jovtchev is a beast. He's still my rings idol. ![]()
If Rodriguez would land, nobody could beat him.....
About Gelder...It's forbiden for him (and any coach )to train in a club in nederland!!!
Ming yong was flawless less his landing.
I couldn't fault him and would try damn hard to nitpick just to point out some errors.
Weib said:Ming yong was flawless less his landing.I couldn't fault him and would try damn hard to nitpick just to point out some errors.
He did have some rings swing in his strength moves. You can deduct for that. Also, one cross was still a bit high IIRC.
Yeah i know about Gelder, it's sad but he asked for it..
Sounds cool about Rodrigues, does he have the highest difficulty score of all?
Razz said:Yeah i know about Gelder, it's sad but he asked for it..Sounds cool about Rodrigues, does he have the highest difficulty score of all?
Yes
7,1
can you PLEASE tell me how I can watch the finalists (youtube removed them)
or at least the Jovtchev video, I have no idea where to search for
thanks !
http://www.youtube.com/user/dawuke#p/u/3/f27BFnjYXts
I think you will see them if you look through his video's
http://www.universalsports.com/ViewArti ... =204809218
Here is where I watched all of them live. They now have the full internet and TV broadcasts and several individual routines posted as separate videos.
great, thanks a million^^