Before moving to block 3 and trying for mastery, I thought I'd make sure my form was OK at the second block. Any comments are appreciated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by old dude_1969, January 30, 2016 · 3 Replies · 84 Views
Before moving to block 3 and trying for mastery, I thought I'd make sure my form was OK at the second block. Any comments are appreciated.
Looks good to me!
I'd like to see you work on holding the hollow at the bottom of the rep. It might help to think of touching your hips to the floor without touching your stomach.
That said, strength wise these look to be no problem for you, so by all means move on the the final block as you work on making this correction.
Thank you very much for your responses. Cole, great observation. I will correct this.