Ok, I will keep this brief.
I injured my left shoulder as a teen. Went for an ultrasound and they stated there was some calcification in the shoulder. Then I went for an MRI and they determined there wasn't anything wrong in there they can operate on. I discovered shoulder dislocates year ago and no kidding they were like a gift from God. I didn't know what they were called at the time, however they were a huge game changer for the grinding, clicking, snapping, popping, and locking in my shoulder.
Fast forwards to about 2 years ago and I did something to my right shoulder. What did I do .... Well, I don't know. Any pressing movement I do I get pain in the front of my shoulder OR it travels to the back of my shoulder. It's been going on for a while so in November I went for an ultra sound. Got the results back and they found "nothing"
I grew up playing hockey, football, lifting weights, and the last 6 or so years doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
What's the best remedy to get these shoulders moving again?
- Thoracic Bridge course?
- Handstand One?
- Something else?
Essentially I am trying to fix years and years of abuse and lack of stretching.