PH circles record?!

Started by Ido Portal, October 17, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,443 Views

Ido Portal

qpPNT7VWnBE

Coach, is this legit? Doesnt look that impressive..

Ido.

Coach Sommer

I have never heard of someone timing how many circles are done in one minute on the mushroom. This is simply a case of media generated hype over not much of anything at all. To put this into perspective, 50-75 circles on the mushroom are routinely performed by multitudes of young gymnasts here in the USA.

The most circles I am aware of in one turn was performed by the

, who did 182 on a single pommel during training.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Gregor
Coach Sommer said:
I have never heard of someone timing how many circles are done in one minute on the mushroom. This is simply a case of media generated hype over not much of anything at all. To put this into perspective, 50-75 circles on the mushroom are routinely performed by multitudes of young gymnasts here in the USA.

The most circles I am aware of in one turn was performed by the

, who did 182 on a single pommel during training.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Yea Mitja Petkovsek told me about this guy :mrgreen:

On mushroom it must be more than 300...

Guest
Ido Portal said:
qpPNT7VWnBE

Coach, is this legit? Doesnt look that impressive..

Ido.

Don't worry :) this is not meant to be anything like an official 'record'. This is a Dutch TV program where people can propose a certain 'challenge' of their own choice. Here, the kid says: 'I bet I can do 50 circles in a minute' and then he explains what 'circles' are and how to perform them. So you should see it more as a way to introduce the general public to some activities they would otherwise never see or hear about, rather than an actual 'record breaking' show.