Hey guys! Could you please check my form? How does it look like? What do I need to improved? Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by chuchodani, January 28, 2016 · 2 Replies · 187 Views
Hey guys! Could you please check my form? How does it look like? What do I need to improved? Thanks
Zach Armijo said:Do your best to MINIMALLY use the supports on your forearm. Relying on them being there will slow things down later on.
You want your palms touching like you have them, or as close as possible to the support, but the pressure you exert on the support should be light enough or non existent to where someone can move or slide the supports off your forearms.
This will take some time getting use to, but again, remember to use the supports minimally. Think haptic feedback.
Thanks for the corrections Zach! I was heavily leaning on it because the course said I shouldn't be afraid to lean on it during the HS. I'm going to do my best to use it minimally.
Zach Armijo said:BY all means don't be afraid to lean on it if needed...just don't rely on it
Get off it as soon as you can with control.
Now it's clear ![]()