Hello:
I am a 23 year old male.
I have been training for about 8 months now and I feel stronger than ever before. I can hold tucked planche for about 8 seconds max.
The problem I am having is this: I have a painless click in my shoulder. It's an annoying sound that is produced when I rotate my arm, especially when the angle of rotation is large. Basically when the arm is towards the posterior side and I rotate it up and down, my shoulder produces a clicking sound. It feels like a tendon slides over a bone.
I went to a doctor to get it examined, but he did not find any weakness. I don't feel weak in that shoulder either and there is no pain. It's the sound that is bothering me. It sounds unnatural. I make sure to warm up and stretch my joints always, but this click doesn't seem to go away.
Has anyone experienced this problem? How can I reduce this problem? Should I stop stretching my shoulder and give it complete rest? Or should I keep rotating it and hopefully the click will go away? The left arm sometimes feels like it is slightly away from being fully inside the shoulder socket. But I feel no weakness. I am not sure whether this is a partial rotator cuff tear or something like that.
Any help would be useful.