This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lessons are 1 per week?

Started by JasonN, January 27, 2016 · 11 Replies · 316 Views

JasonN

I purchased Thrive this past Monday (Jan 25) and started with the water lesson. But today is Wednesday and I already see the breakfast lesson. Do I start that now? My understanding was that each lesson was 6 days of consecutive adherence before the next was unlocked. Confused.

 

Was my water drinking so good that I was promoted?

 

j

Jeff Serven

Jason, 

 

You will get a new lesson on Monday and Thursday. Yes that is normal. You start tomorrow(Thursday AM). 

 

On Monday your lesson was to drink 1L of water a day for 6 days in a row and check it off. If you do that next Mondays lesson will appear, if not you will start over with 1L of water per day for 6 consecutive days. 

 

On Thursdays you will start lesson 2. If you do that for 6 consecutive days (not including Sunday) then next Thursday your next task will show up. If not you will again repeat lesson 2. 

 

Clear as mud? 

Jeff Serven

touché on the promoted thing

JasonN
Jeff Serven said:

Jason, 

 

You will get a new lesson on Monday and Thursday. Yes that is normal. You start tomorrow(Thursday AM). 

 

On Monday your lesson was to drink 1L of water a day for 6 days in a row and check it off. If you do that next Mondays lesson will appear, if not you will start over with 1L of water per day for 6 consecutive days. 

 

On Thursdays you will start lesson 2. If you do that for 6 consecutive days (not including Sunday) then next Thursday your next task will show up. If not you will again repeat lesson 2. 

 

Clear as mud? 

When the mud settled I saw this:

 

Monday Lesson x -> 6 consecutive completions -> unlock Monday Lesson x+1

and

Thursday Lesson x -> 6 consecutive completions -> unlock Thursday Lesson x+1

 

Are Thursday's lessons contingent on Mondays completion or are they each their own goal? Seeing as they overlap this must be the case.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

So there's overlap? Also, Jeff, not sure if you're yet aware, but us newbies -- we like to overanalyze stuff. So, be certain that we'll ask you this again. Thanks for the patience.  :D

Michaelq King

Weren't we supposed to get a lesson today?

Cory Fair
Michaelq King said:

Weren't we supposed to get a lesson today?

Not when you missed checking off a task yesterday ;)

Jeff Serven

Oh snap!

Michaelq King
Cory Fair said:

Not when you missed checking off a task yesterday ;)

Oh, ok. Well at least I did everything. Just forgot to log on and document dinner veggies. Oh well, maybe next week. Gotta remember to set an alarm on my phone!

aikanaro
Jeff Serven said:

Jason, 

 

You will get a new lesson on Monday and Thursday. Yes that is normal. You start tomorrow(Thursday AM). 

 

On Monday your lesson was to drink 1L of water a day for 6 days in a row and check it off. If you do that next Mondays lesson will appear, if not you will start over with 1L of water per day for 6 consecutive days. 

 

On Thursdays you will start lesson 2. If you do that for 6 consecutive days (not including Sunday) then next Thursday your next task will show up. If not you will again repeat lesson 2. 

 

Clear as mud? 

Sorry but if I understood it correctly, I was supposed to have a new lesson yesterday? I enrolled on Thrive on Monday Feb 8. However, on Thursday Feb 11 I saw no new lesson. I just have the watergoal to continue (which I am doing). Also I checked on the lessons and I only have lesson 1 "Watergoal 1".

trw

I'd say, first check progress in your Dashboard to make sure you've marked your tasks completed every day. If so, send a help ticket to Cory. Technical issues are easily missed in random forum threads.

aikanaro

Ok, thanks trw