This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rest between Exercises Foundation One

Started by Hartmut, January 27, 2016 · 3 Replies · 291 Views

Hartmut

Ahoi Members,

 

sorry I don´t find a Way for a Search in the Forum. So maybe I ask a Question which is answered before.

Can anyone tell me if there is a REst period between the Exercises in Foundation one? Or should I do all Exercises without any Rest?

Thanks for the answers. And maybe someone can show me where the Search is so I don´t have to ask Questions which will be posted and answered befor.

 

Greetings

 

Hartmut

Pafke

IM exercise is considered as rest, you do strenght exercise and then IM and so on. Cant help you with searching becouse i also never find out how that works. :D

Joshua Slocum

There is no rest between the PE and iM of a given exercise. Once you have completed an exercise, a minute or two of rest before starting the next one is fine, but don't let it drag on too much.

brown.3794

the search bar is all the way at the top left. I think it just blends in a bit if you're new to the forum.