This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

mixing SS with F1 and H1

Started by Michael Knight, January 26, 2016 · 4 Replies · 202 Views

Michael Knight

Just got SS and because of time constraints I'm looking to change up my routine. How does this look?

Monday- foundation 1(a) (Fl,spl,rc,hbp)+

Ss bridge

Tues- H1 (or bridge here instead)??

Wed- foundation 1 (b) (SLS, manna,SL)+ front split

Thur - foundation 1 (a)

Friday - h1

Sat- foundation 1 (b) + pancake

Sunday- rest

Thanks.

Joshua Slocum

Looks good to me. Tues I would do H1 rather than bridge a second time.

Michael Knight

Thanks josh, but I ment shall I move the bridge stretch to straight after my H1 work instead of doing it after my foundation work on the Monday?.

Joshua Slocum

Ahhh. I would recommend doing it after F1, as I think you'll find a longer workout will warm up your muscles better.

Michael Knight

Ok mate thanks.