Running Front Progress

Started by Seiji, October 17, 2009 · 4 Replies · 1,735 Views

Seiji

On the second one I should have blocked more, and on both I could life with more tucking. Does it matter if you stick the landing or walk off? I don't plan on competing... and since I don't go to a gym I doubt I could.

Overall, I think they were good (considering I have no gymnastic background).

Any tips besides what I mentioned? I also tried later a "lat pullover" style of throwing the arms, which seems to be better. :D

Razz

Where's the videos?

Seiji

OMFG LMFAO

No wonder I never got any feedback... so stupid. Sorry!

kNGouEluwLk

Why aren't my links turning into embeds?

Samuel Carr

u dont need to run so fast or so far. also when u do the hurdle, u lose power when u take a really long 1st step, so maybe make yours shorter

Razz

Jump more up, when you're at the top tuck your knees in more than you are doing now, open fast to stop rotation and look straight forward and land bending your knees.