This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 + iM Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, January 25, 2016 · 6 Replies · 75 Views

HB_Ron

I performed 2 sets of HS/PE1 at the end of today's F(4) session. I'm pretty sure it's time to begin PE2. What do you think of my technique guys? Is hands' width alright or should I decrease the distance a bit?

 

Tomorrow I'm going to perform Mastery for PE1 so I'm going to probably upload another attempt.

iM1:

PE+iM1:

 

Thank you :D

Alessandro Mainente

Video are private.

HB_Ron
Alessandro Mainente said:

Video are private.

Oops sorry. Fixed :)

Alessandro Mainente

I'm pretty sure that if you decrease the weight a bit you can hold the position easily. Now my suggestion is to move on and continue to improve the flexion while mastering the im2.

Be prepared, Im 2 will be your best enemy and your worst friend!

HB_Ron
Alessandro Mainente said:

I'm pretty sure that if you decrease the weight a bit you can hold the position easily. Now my suggestion is to move on and continue to improve the flexion while mastering the im2.

Be prepared, Im 2 will be your best enemy and your worst friend!

Best enemy? Sorry. Spot was taken long ago by SPL/PE1-IM. Left leg can almost touch the floor while the right is not even close  :angry:

Jon Douglas

Looks nice :) don't allow yourself to lose it, keep developing as you proceed :)

LateStarter@46

Health & Safety Inc. here - remove all equipment from mat before doing handstand work.