This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS/PE1 + iM

Started by Mike_B, January 23, 2016 · 4 Replies · 127 Views

Mike_B

Hey all,

 

Hope everyone's good - first two videos from pHS - I've improvised some stall bars using barbells, J clips and bungee cords, hope this is an adequate replacement.

 

This is my first week on these elements so any advice as always greatly appreciated! :)

 

Take care,

 

Mike.

Ravn

Looks pretty good! I would lower the feet so your body goes parallel with the floor. In the iM, give those knees a little kiss, it's been a while since you last did it... :)

Mike_B

Ha! I don't think I ever did it, but yeah thanks, will continue to work on ROM :)

Mike_B

Sorry this is in the wrong form check - should be in HS

Mike_B

HI all,

 

Another set of videos - would be good to know how close these are getting to mastery, and points should be addressed to get there - thanks!

 

(p.s. apologies for brief camera wobble at the start)

 

https://youtu.be/ZuzDQG6jhsg

 

https://youtu.be/VCXZ1UiEpDI