This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 & iM

Started by Mike_B, January 23, 2016 · 2 Replies · 88 Views

Mike_B

***EDIT - sorry for misleading title - no iM was intended for this post***

Hi all,

 

Hope everyone is well - quick form check vid for RC-PE1 - I've found this to be the second hardest (after SLS, which is just a mobility nightmare :) ).  I've got 11 pull ups max at full extension, but I've found this PE far harder than it looked from the video.

 

I've started to notice improvement since I've been able to keep my toes reasonably straight/pointed throughout, and focused on contracting/staying solid all over through the movement (I think I was sagging in places before).

 

As always any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

 

Take care,

 

Mike.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Reduce the butt movement during the ascent part. slow down the repetitions tempo.

Mike_B

Thanks Alessandro - I thought about the tempo when I saw the video uploaded, and will work on this.

 

I have substantially reduced the movement of my butt/hips since I started this PE - do you think reducing the force of the ascent/descent and slowing down might help this, or is there something else I need to think about?