This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Timezone for the tasks reset?

Started by julien, January 23, 2016 · 2 Replies · 153 Views

julien

Hi everyone -

 

I'm in Sydney and just started, but was wondering how the timing of the tasks is managed for people outside of the US?

 

No big difference for me if the tasks are unlocked on a US timezone only, but the real issue is knowing when in the day, Sydney time, I have to mark the tasks as being done for the day :-) Some days I'll do them at 7pm but others, I may have to mark them done at like 11:55pm, so I'd like to know in case the tasks need to be marked down at another time then 12am local time :-)

 

Many thanks!

 

Best,
- Julien
Cory Fair
julien said:

 

Hi everyone -

 

I'm in Sydney and just started, but was wondering how the timing of the tasks is managed for people outside of the US?

 

No big difference for me if the tasks are unlocked on a US timezone only, but the real issue is knowing when in the day, Sydney time, I have to mark the tasks as being done for the day :-) Some days I'll do them at 7pm but others, I may have to mark them done at like 11:55pm, so I'd like to know in case the tasks need to be marked down at another time then 12am local time :-)

 

Many thanks!

 

Best,
- Julien

 

Timezones are now entirely based on your locality with a midnight cutoff. :)

julien

Many thanks Cory, that's fantastic!

 

Best,
- Julien