I feel like the strength is okay but the mobility needs some work, still working up to 10 reps.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matthew Berghella, January 21, 2016 · 3 Replies · 46 Views
I feel like the strength is okay but the mobility needs some work, still working up to 10 reps.
see how your right hip dives down first before the left when your right leg is infront? that shows you that that is the weaker glute and is an imbalance that can lead to injury. keep it up and the closer that gets to symmetry the stronger and safer your hips will be.
edit: hope i got that tongue twister right. ![]()
From my POV everything looks fine here.
I personally recommend all students keep the iM's for the SLS series in by doing a single set of 10r as part of their warm up for every FLS session,
Thanks for the feedback guys.