This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

mastery

Started by Michael Knight, January 20, 2016 · 3 Replies · 132 Views

Michael Knight

Hey guys, I'm doing F1 4 days a week, and wondered how I went about my workout the session after passing mastery.

So for instance I'm doing HBP on Mon and thurs and I'm looking to pass off the 5×15 press ups on Monday, and if I do that what shall I do on the Thursday. Do I test for mastery on PPPU or do another round of 5×15 push ups to help concrete the mastery, then deload as normal the following week?

Thanks.

trw

Another mastery session, to make sure. Deload as normal.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

As I understand, you should always complete a cycle with the exercise you started to solidify the strength and advance after the de-load week.

Michael Knight

Thanks guys.That makes the most sense to be fair.