This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1

Started by vannybute, January 19, 2016 · 6 Replies · 149 Views

vannybute

This is easy to hold for him, how does it look?

post-15684-0-61077200-1453772349_thumb.p

Henry Skinner

No video...

vannybute

Sorry, I'd forgotten to attach the picture. I've attached it in the OP now. How does this look?

Henry Skinner

You need to keep your knees in front of your hips. Feet should be just off the floor.

Cole Dano

vannybute - please use video for these form checks. We need to see if he is actually stable in these holds, a snapshot can be deceiving.

 

In anycase, his knees are too close in for this element, you've been posting for how long now, and we are only just seeing this??

vannybute

I've posted PE1 a while ago (I don't know what happened to it). Alessandro told me he should have a 90 degree angle...

LateStarter@46

90deg between thighs and lower legs (not the torso). Check out the exercise video again  :)