This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, January 18, 2016 · 3 Replies · 87 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Still working on these since starting Foundation in 2014, sigh.... But am making progress after a PT examined my thoracic mobility being nil, I've spent time working that region for strength and flexibility. Doing the 5th set shirtless was surprisingly easier than the previous four sets (maybe it was the added weight of the shirt?)

 

I intend to polish these for another block but wanted to know how they look and what I can work on to polish them, if need be. 

 

 

Pafke

PPT more and squeze abs, looks good otherwise. Later on as it gets harder you dont protract to max. as you did in first couple of reps, i guess you can notice that.

Yes shirt probably makes it harder to push to max. protraciton. :D

IM also looks good, not full rom but you got this. :D

vannybute

It's improved, but you'll need more endurance and some more protraction. One great drill is to hold a weight like this, to get the feeling of protraction and depression.

post-15684-0-41522200-1453162003_thumb.p

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

PPT, more endurance, more abs, more protraction. Noted. As I gain strength at the higher rep ranges I imagine that will come. Glad to be in block 3 finally. It's been a bumpy road.