This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mastery template for weightlifting near 1RM

Started by Joachim Hecht, January 17, 2016 · 1 Replies · 138 Views

Joachim Hecht

Hello all,

so i'm on my way through f1+h1 and started with the mobility and movement courses.

I added squats, bench press, pull ups and short range runs to my routines a couple of weeks ago and it works fine for me as I focus on my foundation training. I started these exercises in a hyperthrophie based scheme.

But times have changed and i've started to train for a sports test where i need to bench press my bodyweight as often as possible (BW ~83kg/1RM actually 90 kg) and pull ups max. Is the mastery template a good way to increase reps with a weight close to my 1RM or should i first continue with hyperthrophie based training along the foundation work?

apologies, if this is the wrong place for this question :)

Joey

Joachim Hecht

I'm doing HBP/MN/SLS, H1/H2 and Squats/Running on Mo/Thu and SL/FL/SP/RC, PU and BP on Tue/Fri. The stretching series is placed on Mo/Wed/Fri. 

 

I didn't have problems with my regeneration in my last two weeks of training and so i'm continuing as it works for me :)