This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Chin hang = tingly fingers

Started by JasonN, January 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 179 Views

JasonN

Lately I have been practicing my RC/PE6. First I tried 4 sets of 30 seconds but tips of some of my fingers were quite tingly, verging on numb at the end and it lasted for about 10 minutes. Now I just do 1 30 second rep after each workout. This just gives a slight tingle at the tip of my ring fingers. Actually, when I think of it if I sit for long periods with my elbows bent (reading, using binoculars etc) I get something similar.

 

Years ago I had the same issue and a PT gave me a stretch but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Any ideas? Something to deal with the nerve.

 

Any experiences or ideas on how I can work on this? Going to see a PT soon but in the mean time I look forward to your collective advice.

Ravn

Don't worry about it. When you begin working RC6 in earnest, your entire body will tingle, then go numb.

Jon Douglas
Ravn said:

Don't worry about it. When you begin working RC6 in earnest, your entire body will tingle, then go numb.[/quote

Heh heh heh :)