This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE5 Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, January 14, 2016 · 3 Replies · 96 Views

HB_Ron

Could someone please let me know how's my form because I want to be sure it's okay before doing my next workout  ;)

Any advice is gold! :)

Thanks!

HB_Ron

Bump

Mark Schoenhard

I like the tempo and amount of twist.  If you keep the twist during the eccentric (descent) phase of the movement you will train the full range of motion of targeted muscles for this PE. 

HB_Ron
Mark Schoenhard said:

I like the tempo and amount of twist.  If you keep the twist during the eccentric (descent) phase of the movement you will train the full range of motion of targeted muscles for this PE. 

Thanks Mark, great tip!! :) When I played a bit with PE5 , it felt kind of easier than PE4 and I knew that exact moment that something was odd. I wonder how I couldn't spot this mistake on my own :facepalm:

 

Really appreciate the help man!