Hello everyone! My goal is to join a Circus school such as NICA in Melbourne or ENC in Montreal for example. However I am not sure what are the minimum requirements to be accepted into such schools.
I am 19 years old and can hold a pefectly straight Handstand for 1 minute. As well as having "basic tumbling" for example I can Roundoff-BHS-Backtuck/Layout/Whip and I am now landing Arabians and Fulls out of Roundoff with relative ease. I can also Front sault/Sidesault/Backsault and Standing full.
Do you think that I am someone that they would think they could work with and possibly make a very skillfull Circus Performer? My main interests is in Tumbling (acrobatics) and Equilibre (Hand balance) but willling to learn as much as possible.
Also how would an audition for one of these schools be structured for someone of my skill level and what could I learn or refine to further my chances? Would they even consider someone with just basic tumbling skill?
Anyway really appreciate any help ![]()
Especially if you have experience in these things.