kVjB-ZkByoQ
I really got a kick out of this one... Other than the fact this has absolutely NOTHING to do with an Iron Cross, but does this guy look fit to you? ![]()
Started by roman, October 13, 2009 · 16 Replies · 5,038 Views
kVjB-ZkByoQ
I really got a kick out of this one... Other than the fact this has absolutely NOTHING to do with an Iron Cross, but does this guy look fit to you? ![]()
definitely NOT how i train iron crosses ![]()
![]()
so saddening when people who know very little about the sport throw gymnastics terms around
Saw this one before..pretty damn funny
, I really hope the guy is just joking
You guys didn't know you could attain an iron cross after a month with this exercise?
For a gymnastics community, you guys are pretty stupid.
wait i'm confused... how do i do the exercise? he does it different when he shows it from the front.... its too bad cause i really want to get an iron cross...
wow this exercise is great, I've gotten myself a iron just after a month of training ![]()
Wow, I did not realize that this is all I have to do to attain an Iron Cross. Why do you guys do all of this other long term training? ![]()
He wasn't even making it to parallel on his squats. He stopped several inches above it haha
Seiji said:You guys didn't know you could attain an iron cross after a month with this exercise?For a gymnastics community, you guys are pretty stupid.
LMAO ![]()
![]()
![]()
Just remember guys, NO MORE THAN 1 KILO DUMBBELLS for this exercise or you won't get the benefits! Also,pink dumbbells are preferable!
You'll soon master the Iron Cross!!!!
my granny actually tried to do those.
she said she likes doing azarians more 8)
guys, I can do this with 2 kilos. This is how I got an inverted iron cross, I just squat upside down (on the ceiling).
What would be the best way to implement this into the WOD?
trianglechoke7 said:What would be the best way to implement this into the WOD?
I would just do it every day instead of sleeping.
Ortprod said:guys, I can do this with 2 kilos. This is how I got an inverted iron cross, I just squat upside down (on the ceiling).
Holy SH*T!!!?!?!? Did you say TWO KILOS?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW!!! That is just a revolutionary approach to this exercise man... just out of curiosity, how did you think of this?
Are there any other *tips* you can give us? Are you also using pink dumbbells?
Thanks!!!
trianglechoke7 said:What would be the best way to implement this into the WOD?
I think because this exercise is so intense you should probably do it instead of the WOD. In fact as explained in the video it works your entire body, so really you don't need to waste your time with other inferior exercises... I mean that's just stupid & pointless!
roman said:Ortprod said:guys, I can do this with 2 kilos. This is how I got an inverted iron cross, I just squat upside down (on the ceiling).Holy SH*T!!!?!?!? Did you say TWO KILOS?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW!!! That is just a revolutionary approach to this exercise man... just out of curiosity, how did you think of this?
Are there any other *tips* you can give us? Are you also using pink dumbbells?
Thanks!!!
I'll make a youtube in a bit, can't right now cause I am too busy training this. Tips: make sure the weight isnt too heavy, work up VERY slowly. You may want to start with grains of sand, 1 on each dumbbell. The color definitely matters; I started with pink but purple is superior for max effort. Make sure to have your post workout shake in between reps.
I'd bet this exercise would yield even more results done on a balance disc on top of a bosu ball on top of a vibro plate. Make sure to lard up the bottom of your feet first.