Hey there.
Last week i fucked up the ligaments of my left food in acrobatic training. I landed on tiptoe and twisted outwards with my ankle. I had the same thing, a little less severe, some months ago (skateboarding injury). So far, i had a cink bandage for a few days. And since two days after the injury i can walk fine again. But i'm not sure, how i should stress my ankles the best way, to prevent further injuries.
In stretches like, for example, the elevated seiza, i feel that my left ankle is far more stiff since the injury. Should i do such stretches at all, for now? I know i could do reflex training. But exercises like standing on unsteady ground with one foot, to go up and down, to totter, to do it blindfold etc., are not really challenging for me. Maybe because of my skateboarding background. Any suggestions what i should do? I don't want to be prone to such injuries.
Sorry if i've made spelling mistakes. I am learning English.
I also was not sure, which subforum would be the best for my topic. Thanks for your patience, folks.