While doing the exercises, do you guys always try to squeeze the muscle? or maybe just do the correct range of motion?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Do you squeeze your muscles?
Started by korija, January 13, 2016 · 2 Replies · 214 Views
I think it'll be relative. after a certain point, i noticed i didnt need to force the ground down so hard in planks and still kept the same protraction. so it'll depend....some poses look easier on film for me, but still feel pretty terrible. so I try to think of using enough, instead of more than enough. that'll come with practice though. ![]()
Keilani Gutierrez said:I think it'll be relative. after a certain point, i noticed i didnt need to force the ground down so hard in planks and still kept the same protraction. so it'll depend....some poses look easier on film for me, but still feel pretty terrible. so I try to think of using enough, instead of more than enough. that'll come with practice though.
That is exactly what i tought, thanks for clarifying ^^